1. Impreuna(Pty) Ltd shall return products or refund customers in accordance with Sections 55 and 56 of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 and its Returns/Refunds Policy set out below.
2. Products may not be returned unless the incorrect product has been supplied or the product is damaged or faulty upon delivery. In such an instance Impreuna (Pty) Ltd will exchange the product on condition that:
- (i) the product is returned in its original condition – including packaging, documentation, warranty cards, manuals and accessories and
- (ii) the customer returns the product within seven days of receipt and confirms same by sending a written notice to email@example.com (within abovementioned seven day period).
- (iii) All returns must be shipped freight (and insurance) prepaid. The onus is on the customer to ensure that the goods returned are received by Impreuna (Pty) Ltd within 10 days of written notice.
On receipt and acceptance of returned product Impreuna (Pty) Ltd will make all reasonable effort to exchange said product, but if replacement is not possible Impreuna (Pty) Ltd will refund the purchase price, including delivery cost. Such amount will be refunded within 30 days of cancellation, beginning on the day written notice was given.
3. Products damaged on delivery – Should a product be damaged in any way or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery, please notify us within 3 days by logging a return with firstname.lastname@example.org. Breakages not reported within 3 days will not be refunded.
4. The faulty product will be collected from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will repair/replace the product as quickly as possible (if such a repair is possible/if we have the same product in stock with which to effect a replacement).
If we are unable to repair or replace the product, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product.
What constitutes a defect? Any material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this Section 3. Products damaged on delivery – Should a product be damaged in any way or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery, please notify us within 3 days by logging a return with email@example.com. Breakages not reported within 3 days will not be refunded.
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you
- in relation to Unboxed Deals, signs of handling and/or repackaging.